Rosh Hashana & Yom Kippur 2022 • 5783
Fall High Holidays sign up has passed. See you next year!
Advanced sign-up is highly encouraged for services and required for all meals. Please note that any non-student guests that will be joining us for the High Holidays must be vaccinated.
Below is an overview of what will be offered. Check out our High Holidays Services website for detailed information.
- 45-Minute Highlights Service with Rabbi Ari: Join Rabbi Ari as he guides you through the quintessential prayers from the service in 45 minutes.
- Reform: Reform Service with Ruach
- Conservative: Egalitarian Conservative services with Neshama.
- Orthodox: Traditional Orthodox services with Kedma.
In-Person Programs: All programs will take place in the Rosenbloom Hillel Center unless otherwise indicated.
- Rosh Hashana
- September 19 – 22: Follow us on Instagram to see where we are around campus handing out apples and honey!
- Wednesday, September 21 at 5:00 p.m.: Round Challah Braiding on North Campus – exact location TBD
- Thursday, September 22: Rosh on the Row – Alex will be stopping at Greek houses to share apples, honey, and challah with Greek members!
- Monday, September 26 at 2:00 p.m.: Sweet Starts to a Sweet Year – Apple & Honey Taste Testing – Hillel Conference Room
- Wednesday, September 28 at 5:00 p.m.: Reverse Tashlich with Alex
- Yom Kippur
Dine with us for the High Holidays!
Register for High Holy Day meals: CLOSED
- North Campus Bagel Break Fast:
- North Campus and Greek Break Fast: Grab a bagel and schmear to break the fast with Maryland Hillel!
High Holiday exemption letter: Click here for the form You should make appropriate arrangements with your professors, prior to missing class. Please allow 3-5 days for requests to be processed and prepared.