2020 National Hillel Basketball Tournament Board Application
The National Hillel Basketball Tournament is one of the most highly anticipated events of the whole year. The tournament needs dedicated, hard-working, and passionate individuals to help make this event the best it can be! For more info on the tournament, visit our website. The 2020 National Hillel Basketball Tournament will take place in the middle of the Spring 2020 semester.
Review the details about board positions and apply below. Applications are due on September 22. (Note: This list of job descriptions is not comprehensive and all board members are expected to be helping out in many other capacities, and be available to help for the entire duration of tournament weekend.)
Positions for 2020 National Hillel Basketball Tournament:
- Business Development: Work on securing sponsors to raise capital for Tournament weekend as well as works on Donor relationships to ensure future funding for Tournament.
- Campus Recruitment: Reaches out to prospective schools, and works with captains to organize tournament teams and logistics. Maintains relationships with students at other universities in order to ensure continued involvement in the tournament.
- Marketing: Manages social media pages and publicize tournament to as many people, publications, facilitate interviews, and as many news organizations as possible.
- PR-Writer: Manages Tournament blog, and various other publications for us. Writes website information and is the go-to for any professional writing need.
- Graphic Design: Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. Go to for anything in need of making something aesthetically pleasing.
- Technical Support: Created Tournament website and oversees its functionality. Also the go-to for any technical difficulties at any point regarding the Tournament.
- Events and Attractions: In charge of planning fun and engaging activities for the Tournament weekend outside of the basketball games. Such as Friday night dinner, Three-point shooting contests, and many more.
- Game Operations: Organizes all the logistical aspects of the basketball games during Tournament Weekend
- Human Resources: Maintains and enhances the tournament by planning, implementing and evaluating tournament logistics and volunteers.