Maryland Hillel COVID-19 Screening Form
Maryland Hillel seeks to create a warm and robust Jewish community at the University of Maryland. As such, our community is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of each student. The following protocols are crafted with pikuach nefesh, saving a life, in mind.
For all individuals entering Maryland Hillel’s building and participating in Maryland Hillel programming:
- If you are sick, do not come to the Hillel building or attend Hillel programming. If you feel sick while in the building or attending a program, please go home.
- Stay at least 6 feet apart from others at all times.
- Wear a face covering at all times indoors; and outdoors when other people are nearby. If you do not have one, Hillel will provide a disposable mask.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- All University protocols, including daily screenings, temperature checks, etc. should be followed.
Protocols are subject to change, based on guidelines of the State of Maryland, the University of Maryland, and the Prince George’s County Health Department.